'Bridezillas'..what percentage of these marriages do you think actually last more than 6months?

I mean, I realize the show embellishes, but these woman n
eed a serious beat-down, and putting up with these little brats..what man would??
Do you know any bridezillas IRL?
None of my bridal clients would have dared acted like that in my salon!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 4:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't know how they even get to the Alter in the first place.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My friend was one after her wedding she was normal again. But if you would have seen her you would have thought who is marrying her ten years later they are still married.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I have wondered about that and my opinion is probably very few. I know a bridezilla. I'm dreading her wedding. I can already say I won't be putting up with any spoiled brat b.s. from her either.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• probly quite a few, they come across as those OCD moms that have to control everything, leaving the DH to sit around and not have to do anything. Those marriages seem to last a long time as long as the DH doesn't mind being useless.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I know a woman who says the worst day of her life was at 24 when her step-dad told her she WAS NOT a princess. Strangely, her mother is not a queen, her father is not a king, and none of her brothers are princes... I do wonder how it is possible to get to 24 that deluded and how no one ever told her the truth before then...

Too weird.

I keep trying to figure out what's in it for the guys? How on earth did those twits get roped onto that pair of rails, and why haven't they shook their heads and walked away? Sure, she'd have a spaz --but she does that all the time anyhow, who cares as long as it's further away from his body?

I don't understand why no one EVER stands up to these crazed women, to point them at a slightly more real part of the world, like economics, or what being poor is really like, or perhaps point out their raging sense of entitlement isn't going to stop the meteor from killing them on impact...

Bizarre.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Its more than embellished. It is outright lies. I know someone that went on there. She had already was married (recently) and they paid for her honeymoon and she had all the stuff for the fake second wedding (which they said was her first) she had the dress, our pastor let her use the church for free, etc. It was actually really funny. She or I would start cracking up so they would have multiple "takes" of us having a down and out fight over the stupidest crap. I was her "MOH" in the fake wedding and was there for the whole thing. She is really a quiet nice girl and everyone was happy to play along because she was a nursing student with a child and could never had been able to afford a honeymoon otherwise. They actually cut out the fact she had a kid because she refused to scream or swear in front of her. I am not saying that none of the women on there are bitches but the only women I know was nothing like she was portrayed.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Those women act crazy!! I watch a Bridzillas where are they now? and some of the worst Bridezillas were still with their husband! I was shocked!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2011