foun a note in our garage...

So I was in our garage and found a note in girls handwriting on top of a box (a toy that DH bought one of our kids last month). Here is what it says,"I jumped, bounced, ran around until I freed myself. I found my way back home. I'm keeping warm waiting for you! See ya soon!" Asked DH and he says he has never seen the note before. I believe him as he doesn't lie to me and we've had people over our house. It does look alittle like his ex girlriends handwriting though. I've read notes she wrote him. What would you think? The only thing I can think of is it is an old note and he doesn't remember it. We do have some boxes in our garage with his high school stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Give him the benefit of the doubt.

Answer by older at 4:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I think it's probably garbage. If he doesn't remember it, it's not a keepsake (or it's a failed one)... and if it's from someone else, it's not worth keeping.

It does sound a little bit like the story of a dog, not a person, to me.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Sounds like somebody was goofing around and writing a creative story about a lost dog. I wouldn't worry about that note pertaining to your husband in any way.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• If you have no reason to suspect he is lying it could very well be from his past.
    Anonymous

• It sounds VERY strange! Especially the first part.... like someone tied up or something?!?! It sounds extremely creepy to me!
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 4:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Maybe the kids got in some of the boxes. Maybe the wind blew it in from somewhere else.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Are your kids old enough to get into stuff. That might be it. They got into some boxes in the garage. I hope that is what happened. I hope your DH is not lieing to you.

Answer by louise2 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I agree, sounds a little creepy! Maybe a note he doesn't remember from one of his creepy ex's (lol) I wouldn't put too much thought into it, especially if you haven't had any problems within your relationship with this kinda stuff.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• could someone have gotten into your garage and taken the toy? maybe a neighbor kid? and then returned it?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 4:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't put much thought into it.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2011