Do you share a birthday with one of your kids? Or one of your parents? What is some of the things you do to celebrate your birthdays together?

My daughter and I have the same birthday. It's coming up next week. She will be 2 and I will be 28. Hubby is taking us both out for dinner(our usual way to celebrate any family birthdays) but I want she and I to do something else special. Any ideas?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Holidays

• My brother and I aren't twins, but share a birthday. How do we celebrate - I call him the day after because I had the day 1st . Its a running joke for the two of us. He calls me the day before since I had the day 1st.
    Other than that - nothing special as we are both adults and live in different states.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My grandmother and I used to share a birthday. My husband and my son's birthday are four days apart.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My son and my mom have the same birthday.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 7:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• nope, I have a birthday all to myself. My kids share a same b-day mon with their uuh-m father. never celebrated together with him, except the second year.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 7:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I don't share a b-day, but my fiance & my brother do. They don't celebrate 2gether. Mines June 17th, theirs is the 26th, our sons is the 31st, & my nephews is the 2nd of July. We had the boy's b-days together last yr, but don't know if we'll continue to do that because my nephews 12 & my son's 18 months. I don't know what would be a good thing for you & your daughter to do.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My Husband and 2 other children share the same month birthday! just days apart! We do celebrate our birthdays on seprate days to make it that much special! we tried for a few years to have a big party, but the kids werent feeling it..so now we celebrate seperatley!

josie726
    www.mypartycelebration.com

here you will find personalized party supplies and much more!1 cool site!
    josie726

Answer by josie726 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My birthday is April 6th. My Grandson's birthday is April 9th. We used to do a cookout & birthday cake for me about the weekend before my Grandson's birthday party. But our family is growing, more people, more food & stuff to buy & more of a mess, so we cut back on the dinners & cookouts. So we usually just me & my DH go out to eat or something for my birthday & then go to our Grandson's birthday party.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 7:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• nope
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2011