Weird Pain adult content

It will be 6wks since I gave birth to dd and had my tubes tied. Yesterday I had this brownish looking discharge when I wiped. Last night I started bleeding. I just brushed it off as my period, but now I don't know. I am bleeding so heavy I am wearing to pads right now. I'm not cramping I just ahve this weird pain in my pelvic area. It feel like something is pulling and it is only on my right side. I can hardly walk right now because of the pain and it is only getting worse. The doctor is closed tomorrow but I do have to go for my 6wks check-up Tuesday. I really thinking about going to the ER but the only thing that is stopping me from doing that is the bad weather and the fact that I am home alone with the kids. Anyone had this problem after having a tubal or given birth? Oh yeah I talked to my mom and she seems to think I am moving to fast and it is just catching up with me now(I been up and about the day after my tubal and been going about since). I know you guys are not doctors but do you think it is just my period or something more?

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 5:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• I think you need to get on the phone and have someone come and be with you. I am not saying you need to go to the ER. You just need to have another adult there to help with the children and to be there if necessary.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i still get that pain 2 yrs later. no one tells u what to expect from their tubal. if my mom had told me that she had horrible pain and bleeding i wouldnt have gotten a tubal. ummm do talk to ur doc about it tuesday.i have found that if i start taking ibprofin from the day before im expecting my period all the way through the period its not as bad. be prepared for major clots. and just keep wearing 2 pads.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 5:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• If it is getting worse then you may not want to wait until Tuesday. I definitely could be your period.....but it could also be a problem with the procedure you had done. Trust me nobody will look at you weird if you go in and it ends up being nothing. DEFINITELY if you run a fever then you need to get in soon.
    Mama2twins05

Answer by Mama2twins05 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2011