Anyone experience non-epileptic seizures during pregnancy?

Almost a year ago now I started having PTSD related seizures. Does anyone else suffer from these and is also pregnant? It makes me scared and some support would be great.

babyTmommytobe

Asked by babyTmommytobe at 5:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• are you sure that they are from ptsd? sounds to me like you could be suffering from eclampsia whats your blood pressure like? If its high this is what it could be. definatelly should speak with your dr sweetie. hang in there!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 10:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I've had them since feb of 2010. Got pregnant ten weeks ago. Been through so many tests-- have had three grand mal seizures and the others are non-epileptic. Blood pressure is good right now :)
    babyTmommytobe

Comment by babyTmommytobe (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Have you seen a neurologist? They should be able to help you more then any one, you probably need to be on medicine. Pm if you want i can talk to you about it more my computer is just being slow at the moment.
    ryleesmommy2009

Answer by ryleesmommy2009 at 5:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• you are magnesium deficient! This is what is causing the seizures. The test docs do is the blood serum magnesium test but 90plus% of the time its innacurate because of how magnesium works in the body. that test wont be good. get on magnesium maybe double dose. you can't o.d. on it just watch for loose stool. get the body spray too use both. let me know how it helps. I know it will xoxo
    strawberryLVR

Answer by strawberryLVR at 12:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2015