gross question

My baby used to be breast fed but he has been getting mostly formula for the past couple weeks. His poop is green now and smells soo bad (never smelled when he was breast fed). Is that normal poop for a formula fed baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes. it's a little harder on the tummy than breastmilk so will have yucky poops. Wait until he starts on meats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I never had a problem with my child i BF her for only 3 times but she wouldnt take it well she would but she would spit it up so we tryed formula and soy worked but no smelly poops here
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yep. Breast milk poo and formula poo are completely different. Be ready for all different colors and textures. Your babe is fine.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 10:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2008