does anyone have any quick tips for weight loss ?

i am a stay at home mother of a 5 month old girl taking care of a child and doing house chores / running errands i dont have tim to go to a gym to work out so anyone have good tips to loose weight fast besides a good diet because i still have allll my baby fat and before pregnancy i was 130 im now ranging between 150-160

HavensMommy731

Asked by HavensMommy731 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Drink a lot of water. It fills up your tummy and makes you less hungry
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I joined Weight Watchers on Wednesday and have already lost 3 lbs!! Yeah!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• we both have a 5 month old and we both were 130 and Now I am 145 and am also looking for tips!! neat HUH!?:) I guess we should try and cut back on sweets. Untill the spring comes to go for walks.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 5:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It's not quick. Plain and simple. Cut out white grains, eat whole grains, drink your 64 + oz of water daily, increase veggie, fruit, and unprocessed foods, exercise 20-30 minutes daily.
    KristyKat

Answer by KristyKat at 5:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Get up.

Stand up. Stand up while typing on the computer. Stand up while talking on the phone. Walk more --around the house and in general. Avoid 'efficiency' --the more steps you take to do anything you regularly do, the more calories you'll burn.

Try dishing out smaller portions --use smaller plates and even smaller forks and spoons-- and sit down to eat everything, even chips and apples and pop or leftovers from your kids. 'Serve' everything you put in your mouth -on its own plate, sitting down, with utensils. Even fast food --unwrap it and put it on a real plate, eat with a fork not your fingers. Everything that makes the delivery of food to your mouth slower not only uses more calories, but allows your body to recognize when you've had 'enough.'

Eat real food instead of processed foods: apples instead of applesauce, homemade applesauce instead of jarred. Applesauce rather than apple candy. If you see what I mean.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am telling everyone to try the ten minute work outs! Surely you can find ten minites at least twice a day to do two separate ten minute workouts. They tone specific spots you are looking for and they are easy to remember. Plus my OBGYN told me that it took your body 9 months to get that way, it is very normal for it to take your body 9 months to get back! God luck to you!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• There really is no quick and easy way to lose weight. It is all a matter of moving more and eating less.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• You dont need to go tot he gym.Do you have on Demand programming for your cable?If you do they have several fun programs for excersing to
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I'm a SAHM of 3 kids so I know how it can feel like you don't have time for a gym. You just have to make exercise a priority if you really want to get back to your old size.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 10:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I use kids as weights and dance with my older dd
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2011