facebook?

My bf says if I keep my facebook, he will never trust me and he not be there for me at all.
wtf ???
keep or delete.

ohhowilovemyson

Asked by ohhowilovemyson at 5:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• WTF is right. He must be doing something with his facebook he isnt supposed to be and doesn't want you seeing.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Wow, he sounds controling. I must be on the wrong facebook nothing ever happens on my page???
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Ask him why. That's a little thing not to trust you over.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I think I'd find a new boyfriend...sounds like this one is too possessive and I can't imagine how restricted your life is going to be if you choose to stick with it. Good luck!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 5:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i dont know what facebook he is on but i know mine is boring nothing ever happens on mine except all the farmville and game postings.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Did you cheat on him with someone you met on FB? If not, then there's no reason he should be making this demand on you. What will be next? Will he make you stop talking to your friends? Your family? Is there more backstory that you didn't share?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• exchange passwords with him

if he wants you to quit facebook, next he will be controlling other parts of your life

if he will not exchange all passwords-he is hiding something
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I've seen Facebook break up a lot of relationships. It's others searching/messaging their exgirlfriend(s)/exboyfriend(s). When you put Facebook in the middle of a relationship, a lot of the time it'll turn ugly.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Tell him you'll see him around. This is not the kind of guy a woman needs in her life.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i do nothing on it and he has passwords
    ohhowilovemyson

Comment by ohhowilovemyson (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2011