Can you or do you have sex while on your period? ( sorry gross question but need to know) :/ adult content

My dh has been working a lot of hours lately and I knew it was coming for me to bed him down...lol I mean I couldn't wait but the day I wanted to do this I start on my period I thought I was going to start mid month but know aunt flo came to visit early..lol
Anyway Is it harmful to have sex while being on it besides it being messy?

Thanks Ladies for listening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• no,its safe
    I do it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Its safe and how I got pregnant with my first. We had been trying for 8 months and the ONE month I have sex ON my period. BAM there he was lol..
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It's safe. I even want sex more during my period. I quit using tampons and use a soft cup called Instead. It can be left in during sex and there is no mess. you can wear it for 10 hours before you have to change it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I don't do it while *on* my period. We put down a towel on the bed when I'm like a day or two close to being done. I've only done it a few times though. I think it's sometimes yucky and can't do it.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i dont mind it myself but my hubby doesnt like it and it sucks cuz for some reason around that time im extra horney.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We do it in the shower when I am on my period. Its less messy and I do not have to worry abour ruining my sheets.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It's not harmful but it can be icky and sticky and...of course...smell like menstrual blood. If you're going to go for it, I'd advise bathing well and rinsing the area well with a peri bottle of warm water and some witch hazel (unless you don't mind a douche). I'd probably also warn him but let him know that you've prepared. Put a mattress protector down, or just a vinyl tablecloth under the sheet, and maybe a big towel on top of the sheet too. Personally, I have done this (sex during period), but I'd rather not.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Well, yes,you can have sex while you are HAVING your period.
    I was never on my period. ON? I had my periods.
    Good luck.
    Anonymous

• It's not harmful at all and sex can actually help cramps. I haven't really had a problem with a mess, even on heavy days. Just toss a towel under you, just in case.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• it's safe, it's just a pain because it's so messy. I guess your best bet would be to do it in the shower, that way it's an easier clean up!!
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 7:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011