Wii?

Ok..so how many actually enjoy playing games on your kids wii station?? Which ones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i love the just dance and just dance 2..as well as the wii sports..and i downloaded the old school mario brothers, and super mario 3 ( from the original nes nintendo) i love those games more than any other new "fancy" games that have come out!! i find it so weird how its been YEEEEEARS since ive played the original, and yet i still remember all the secret hideaways and tricks..lol..crazy!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I like the Wii sports and the super mario brothers game, I think I want to get Donkey Kong... lol, I'm really not a video game person.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do, but that's why we bought a Wii, because we wanted to be able to play with our son instead of just watching him play. We're especially fond of the Wii Sports games, especially the Winter sports.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• my husband and i got the wii for ourselves since our son is only 3 and doesnt' care much for video games!

we love to play rock band together and the sports games.

i personally love the boxing game. i always win. :-)
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do. I like playing any of the Mario games and of course Wii sports!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do! We play the bowling, and some of the sports games. We are soon going to buy the dance, which should be so funny to do, and we cannot wait. It is a great way to spend time with family.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• we do dance party, hasbro family game night and wii sports
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 9:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2011