If you love photography, what are your favorite places to shoot?

Be specific, or show some of your favorite work.

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 6:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Aside from my favorite photography subject - my perfect and insanely photogenic Son - I prefer to shoot old buildings and beautiful architecture, as well as nature, animals, and the moon. I plan to be the next Ansel Adams - the female version. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I love taking pics of my kids and the local surroundings. I'm in Okinawa, Japan and as I go off base I enjoy taking pictures of random stuff...signs, buildings. I love the architecture. Random pictures of buildings and people interacting in front of them seem to spark that creativity...just wish my kids wouldn't keep stopping at the McDonalds when I get my camera out.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I live in the Los Angeles South Bay, I love taking pictures of the ocean, and I try to walk by the ocean every day.

ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I love taken photos of my family and I always have my camera on a girly nite out just to get those drunken shots ha..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Farmland!
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 1:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I love outside photos and taking pictures of babies
    buffyg

Answer by buffyg at 11:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2011