crazy 'baby cravings' and i'm only 26!

I've heard of the clock ticking that tells you that it is time for a baby or have another one. well everyone around me is having a baby and i'm going nuts! i want a baby! well, i dont really want a baby. i just want to hold a baby! i don't even mind changing diapers and all of that lovely stuff. i have baby fever, but just for everyone else!

any cures?!

john2007

Asked by john2007 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep.
    I started doing daycare. That took care of my baby hunger (and I got paid for changing diapers!)
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• every second of every day i wish i could quit my current job and just baby sit or work for a day care. but i need the health care that comes with my job now.

i would be in heaven doing that! :-)
    john2007

Comment by john2007 (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I've been there. Do you have any friends with babies who would love a babysitter for a night? Might be a great thing to offer up.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• You say you are ONLY 26 as if you are too young. That is a normal healthy age to start having children. Try to love up everyone elses children or talk to you DH about having another.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Get a puppy
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 6:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• we just got a kitten, so the animal thing only kind of cured me. but not for too long. haha.
    and DH and i really do want another baby, but we wanted to wait until our son is five and in school.

i tried to love up to these women i know that are having babies and none of them seem to love the idea of my asking to hold or be with their baby! i'm not sure why. but it's annoying. ha!
    john2007

Comment by john2007 (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am 27 and I had my boys when I was 17 and19. Now I want a dd so bad. I have always loved kids and now I just want another one so bad. I think everyone is different and you feel how you feel. Only you know if it is the right time to have another one. Don't feel like you are not suppose to feel this way. Good Luck!!!!!!
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Ok, how about this- FREE BABYSITTER

i change diapers and do bottles and food. i have one child that is three and a stepson that is five and they came out okay. haha. pleeeeeaaaase just let me get over this baby fever!
    john2007

Comment by john2007 (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• u sure u don't want a baby girl?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Get a pet - a kitten or a puppy. You will have plenty of messes to clean and have to feed them plenty. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2011