Was bloated and now I'm not. What does this mean?

I am 7 weeks pregnant and have been VERY bloated for weeks. I thought I was bloated from getting ready to get my period but then found out I was pregnant. Today, my stomach is back as flat as was. Do you get bloated & it goes away? I thought you kind of stayed bloated until you started showing! I was VERY bloated, i looked like I had a pregnant belly. This scares me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Bloating is just from gas or overeating, it's common to get bloated, and then not be bloated through out your pregnancy. Don't worry about it!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• You weren't showing from pregnancy, I'm sure you knew that. You really don't start showing until 6 months and up. I didn't until the last three months. I'm sure it was just gas and your body absorbed it. 7 weeks and the baby is no bigger than a small pea.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Okay let me tell u if u are a tiny girl u may show as early as 14 weeks i am 14 weeks and a tiny girl and im clearly showing so this person above me saying u dont show till 6 months thats not true
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 8:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011