Having regrets..........

I had some pepsi tonight and Ihave'nt had soda in such a long time. Now I feel sick! Ever give up something and then have it and it made you sick?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yes! Fast food! I can never have it anymore. When I do, I feel like crap, and I want to vomit.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes, I stopped eating high fat foods, and at Thanksgiving I had stuffing made with butter, and mashed potatoes made with butter and cream, and even the turkey had lots of butter.....I felt so sick after eating it, I can't tell you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Not really, but I'll give you a bump. I never smoked, never drank, like to cuss if you make me mad, bite my nails, but not sure about giving anything up. Senior moment maybe, guess I gave up my mind right now.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Not because of giving it up, but each year when DH gets his deer, the first time I make it I feel ill after eating it. DH and the kids are the same way. We don't eat it year round so we get un-used to it and have to adjust to it again every eyar.
    Anonymous