when you quit smoking..

what was the hardest day for you..

it's been 6 days since my last cigarette..i've been doing pretty good not craving them..and its sooo weird how much free time i feel like i have..i feel like i miss them the most at night time..like when my daughters in bed..and im watching tv, i will stand up on a commercial and start walking outside...and then i realize what im doing and sit back down..smoking was always a time waster for me..like i would have one while i waited for my bread to toast...or waiting for water to boil..or waiting for the washing machine to fill up, or cooking something in the microwave etc...and now i find myself so lost! LOL i dont know what to do with myself

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• Night is the worst time for me as well. I was the same way, just get up and go outside after the boy was in bed. I would go read. It was a time filler for me as well. During the day isn't so bad since I am so busy now. Today is my 10th day and I still sometimes have cravings. I am trying not to substitute food for smoking. My brother said it got easier after the 2nd week. Congrats on quiting and good luck staying committed!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I'm not a smoker but I wanted to congratulate you and say good work and keep it up!

good luck

mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It was hard until I reached the tenth day.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Congrats Momma!!!
    pinkdragon36

• Congrats and surely keep it up. If you haven't already, start a work out routine. It will help to sleep at night.
    Saf C.

Answer by Saf C. at 7:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2011