a week ago i found out i had a bad pregnancy i was 9 weeks with no baby inside so my doctor.... adult content

give me some pills to take to start a miscarriage i took them 3 days ago and it didnt take long for the bleeding to start besides the bleeding and the emotional pain i was ok no cramping no physical pain my doctor check me that same day and she said i was ok that everything inside came out they did a ultrasound to double check and it show almost nothing inside just blood the pills where so strong and i took 4 like she said well it seems like everything is ok and she said im going to continue bleeding for at-least 2 weeks my bleeding seems to be very light she also said to wait to the bleeding to stop completely to start having sex again well we didnt this morning we had sex and im just thinking could it be bad can i get a infection or something? my bleeding is very light .. i know we did wrong but we just wanted to be together..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't have an answer for you but I just wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 6:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I would just wait...your body is very vulnerable right now...let it rest. And Im very sorry <3
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Sorry for your loss. No more sex! Doctors orders.
    Anonymous

• im sorry for your loss. Shes probably worried about infection but not only that after a misscarriege its very easy to become pregnant right away again for some women. If your bleeding is really light im sure it will end with in a few days and then you can return to having sex untll then i would wait.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• She wants you to wait until your bleeding stops because your cervix is open until then. Yes, you can get an infection when your cervix is open.
    kttycat84

Answer by kttycat84 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• aww im soo sorry for your loss :(
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• IM SOO SORRY I PERSONALLY HAVE EXPERIENCED 2 LOSSES MYSELF JUST TAKE IT EASY YOU MAY FEEL OKAY BUT YOUR BODY IS STILL HEALING
    redmisses

Answer by redmisses at 7:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• no answer for that question but my sister had the same thing happen to her twice if you become pregnant again make sure to ask your doctor about pergesterone shots..
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 10:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2011