anyone sick over Christmas

everybody I know has ben sick over Xmas and New Year, its ruined Christmas. anyone on here goin thru the same ting. Im just over it after 13 days of it:(

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 6:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• OMG 13 days! Our family had the flu 2 weeks before Christmas but it was a 48 hr. kind of thing.

Sabrina

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 6:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I wasn't, but my hubby was. So sick for two weeks. He had to go lay down several times on Christmas Day, and didn't even make it to my dad's on Boxing Day. It seriously took him just over 2 weeks to start feeling like normal. The kids and I got a very abbreviated stomach flu last week, but it only lasted about 12 - 18 hours thankfully.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We had a nasty cold hit all of us over Christmas. My husband and daughter got it Christmas eve, and it hit me the day after Christmas. By that following Monday, I had lost my voice. It took me a good 4 days to get it back. I feel much better now, but I'm still snotty and coughing a bit. Being sick is no fun! To make matters worse, my MIL flew in for a visit Christmas day and was with us for a whole week. I'm really hoping she didn't go home with our germs!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2011