is it true

ok im not sure were to post this but i have a 9month old son he was born at 33 weeks due to pe but im planning on having another baby soon(in 2yrs) i was wondering will i have another prem baby?

jacksonsmumm908

Asked by jacksonsmumm908 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It depends on why he was born premature. Its possible, but not definite. And usually each child you have is a little bigger than the last.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• hmm ok thnx i had he because i had bad pre eclampsia so he was born at 33 weeks only 4lbs 3oz im scared my next one will be early but i wst sure if it happens but thnx anyway
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I had my son at 34wks because my water broke early and it ended in a c-sec. He was 6lbs 5ozs. !7m later I had my daughter c-sec too at 38wks and she weighed 8lbs 3ozs. The PP is right it depends on why you had him early. It can happen but then again you could go to term.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• it depends. every kids that are born different.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 12:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2008