how long do u spend online??

I dont use my computer during the day unless its to play games with my daughter, I rarely use it in the evening as Im spending time with my bf but come the weekend when his away with work and shes in bed I spend the whole nite on it, like tonite ive spent 4 hours on it.. is that bad?? I shud get off it..

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 6:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I'm on my computer a LOT! I work on line though so my computer is on and with me all day. I try to be off for the most part on the weekend to have family time.

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 6:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• No. lol. I am always connected-but I don't use a PC. I use my Android!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Way too long, like all day.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It doesn't really sound like you are on it all that often. The computer is no worse than vegging out in front of a tv all the time like the rest of America does...however, if you feel like it is a problem, maybe it is in your opinion, so you could just cut back a little...or just cut yourself some slack and enjoy something for yourself. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I pop on via mobile several times throughout the day, for about 10 minutes at a time. I rarely get on the computer anymore.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm online WAY too much. But, I have two online classes with tons of videos to watch, so I kind of have to be online a lot. Especially since my goal is to finish one or both of those as early as possible, so I have more time to devote to finals with my other classes.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2011