Ways to feel more rested.

This is pregnancy #2 and it's kicking my butt. I am so exhausted all the time and I know part of the reason is that I'm chasing after my almost 2 year old. Any tips on ways to feel more rested?

I go to bed at a decent hour and I nap when my DD naps but I'm still tired an hour later. I'm only about 20 weeks so I have a long way to go!

Thanks!

Xynyth

Asked by Xynyth at 8:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you're doing what my doc would tell me. The only thing I'd add is if it isn't cold out yet or you can find a gym or somewhere take your child for 10-15 minute walks once or twice a day. The excercise will help give you a boost of energy and possibly help later in the evening to feel more ready for a good nights sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You know, my husband just suggested the same thing over the phone. Thanks I think we'll try it :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2008