why do peoeple judge christains by false ones?

if you are not a christian let me telling we all are not the same , but we get judge by the fake ones or the ones who dont know what they are talking about, i say this cause the biggest mistake made is this they get the sin and sinner confused , a true chrsitain loves everyone we will try to save you but not beat you with , also we do not hate the sinner just the sin , cause we are all sinners that is why we need Jesus , now saying that please tell me why do we get judge from the bad few and we are hated more than any other people are there, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Unfortunately because the false Christians "speak" the loudest people assume that they are the majority. Once they become the "majority" then any generalizations made pertain to that majority. So it is not because we think all Christians act the same. You are all individuals. However often times when people speak they do make generalizations which are based on the majority of the people they encounter. If the majority that is encountered are false Christians the generalization will reflect that. It's nothing against a single person.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have lots of true christian friends. But Christians get a bad name because the false ones are the most vocal.

I have no problem with true Christians but because they actually practice what they preach they are harder to find/ less visible. I have problems with false practitioners of any religion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i think christain get judged harder than any other group out there we are judge more harsh than muslim when it was a group of muslim that killed american on 911 , not saying all muslim are bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• They get judged by the false ones b/c the false ones are the ones you see. True ones are polite, respectful, and will state their feelings/opinions, but back off if asked. False ones beat you over the head with their bible and their beliefs, metaphorically speaking. So, since those are the ones people see, those are the ones people use to make that opinion.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• ppl are very judgemental.
    they see a few bad church's and say all of them are bad. they encounter one bad black woman, and they are racist. they eat one bad piece of sushi and they hate sushi lol.
    its human nature..first impressions are lasting
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Unfortunately the minority of extremists tend to shout the loudest, in any faith. That leads people to paint them all with the same brush. Hence all Muslims are terrorists, all Christians are pushy, and so on and so forth. Anyone who sits down and thinks about it critically would likely come to the conclusion that the fringe of any movement does not speak for all adherents... unfortunately not everyone thinks critically about issues.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:04 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i dont think it matters whether one is false or not, if a person ever claims to be any kind of believer at all the persecution comes. i have been accused of not being a christian, but my acts are not what allow me to be one. it is my acceptance of him and what he did for me. christians to any degree will always be persecuted by all. welcome to the club.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 10:33 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Christians are not the only belief that are persecuted!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• As a whole, we tend to remember the "bad" things more than the good. For example,if you're driving home and you find gas for $.33, you're going to say "Woohoo!". However, if you get mugged while paying for gas, what are you going to remember most about that day? Chances are, when you get home and start telling your SO about your day, your going to go on and on about your mugging. I realize that's a ridiculous example, but I'm watching tv and some guy got mugged....LOL.

Same thing with Christians. If you are "attacked" by a Christian, you're going to remember that better than you will the kind Christians you encounter.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Ye shall know them by their fruit.......Be a fruit inspector. Thats the only way to discern who is really being authentic. Whats going on in their lives? Unfortuately, not many people have the tools to really discern whats going on in peoples lives, but if you read what they are writing long enough, you can usually pick out who knows what their talking about and who doesn't.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008