Have you ever awaken from a dream only to be dreaming again then wake up freaked out?

I have only seen this in movies & I was like "yea right" until last night I was dreaming & thought I woke up & I was still dreaming a scary dream then woke up for real petrified!!! OMG!! I was sooo scared that I woke up my DH to hold me! I am pregnant & I heard that you have weird dreams when you are but this never happened to me with my first! has this ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• OMG! This happened to me all the time when I was pregnant. It's the weirdest feeling.... I used to refer to them as "multiple layer dreams" ....Mine would usually come in a series several dream sequences all separate but tied together in a weird way. Another thing I would have is recurring "dream stories" where I would dream one night and pick up where I left off the next night. So strange how the mind works! lol.
    musicalbeauty

Answer by musicalbeauty at 7:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I have that happen sometimes too, and I am NOT pregnant! LOL! It usually happens in the morning right before I really wake up. I also have dreamed that I cannot wake up.. that's weird too!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes, it happens to me all the time.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2011