What does your hubby do BEST that makes you smile?

kathy067j

Asked by kathy067j at 7:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• probably the way he knows exactly what I like. We have been together for 4 years and I feel like he can read my mind sometimes. He's so good to me, and I'm so lucky to have him!! :-)
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 7:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Whenhe actually decides to clean the whole house to me out with the house work! Very rarely does this happen though!
    annamarie1147

Answer by annamarie1147 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Finds my G spot

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• bump
    devonsmama1

Answer by devonsmama1 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• He's got a great heart, and cares so much for other people, that really makes me smile.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• He makes a GREAT cup of coffee!
    Even though he knows a lot of the time I forget to drink it, he makes me one just the was I like it every morning...and then cleans my cup when he finds it cold and half empty sitting on the dresser or something.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 8:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• He surprises me with flowers & does the dishes. If Ive had a long day he will rub my feet. Most recently he made me quit my job b/c of personal reasons with my boss, & hes doing overtime until I find something else. (We cant really afford it, im looking for another job actively.)
    Hes amazing!
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 8:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• When je puts our children to bed when I don't fill good. Makes me smile and means a lot.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• His sense of humor is grand! He can be very vulger and crude in his humor, which can be funny at times. However, it's when he's silly and naturally making jokes on the whim is when I find him funniest. He's soo goofy and that to me is awesome!!

He's a romantic when he wants to be. I think I'd throw up if he was constantly doting on me and just making a fuss over me all the time. However, he is definately a spontaneous romantic, which is wonderful! We were merely friends when he sent flowers to my house ONLY because he found out no guy has ever sent me flowers before. How freaking sweet is that? I love, love, love the spontaneous romance that only he can do just right!!

When he gets down on the floor and plays with the kids. He is one big kid himself and he really knows how to get them rolling in laughter. It is the greatest feeling to know that he gives them that really special attention!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• When I'm upset, crying, etc, he knows just the right things to say to make me laugh. It's not anything one thing he says, just the fact that he always makes it a point to cheer me up.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011