Anyone looking to buy or sell Avon?!

Look no further.
Send me a message and I will give you the details of how to become an Avon representative for just $10. Working with Avon gives me the ability to stay at home, make money, and learn about beauty products. Avon has a wonderful website and they have several training courses that you can take online that help you with your business! It's a lot of fun, and it's easy to sell, because the products are awesome. They pretty much sell themselves! If you are interested, feel free to message me, or visit my store at www.youravon.com/erandall

Thanks Ladies :]

sugaree

Asked by sugaree at 7:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You're not suppose to advertise here. It's suppose to go in the Marketplace :)
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• No! It;s a rip off to sell any kind of make up product since you have to meet a quota. AND you aren't allowed to advertise in here. Have a nice night. Good luck making any money.
    Anonymous

• oops sorry, I didn't know that. Thanks, MrsMWF.

Anon, thanks for being cocky and telling me something that you know nothing about. Enjoy your misery, while I'm making that money. hahaha
    sugaree

Comment by sugaree (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2011