Why do some women.........

Have kids with losers? If you can't trust them why do you spread you legs for them? I see women complain day after day about their kids father's on here. I just want to say serves you right for choosing him to father your children. What ever happen to common sense?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• whatever happened to keeping your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say?? was your momma not around to teach you manners, or what??

Answer by dullscissors at 7:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My father is a loser. I am glad my mother had kids with him. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been born.

Answer by layh41407 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Common sense goes out the window when you fall in love.............

Answer by older at 7:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Did you ever stop to consider that their whole demeanor changed once they found out they were going to be fathers? Some guys are quite charming until real life & all its responsibilities hit them in the face. I hope you will be more kind to your children if they happen to pick partners you do not approve of.

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I think sometimes even when you date for a while and get married and plan and do your best and wait to have kids and all those good things , thinking you are being cautious, things can still go wrong after many years. We can't predict the future .
    I do think that phrase"Spread your legs" is really crude and unfair.

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• That's not fair for you to say nor judge anyone in this predicament allot of men & women don't know what they are getting themselves into love has no boundaries and people change all the time & they have every right to complain about the father if he is in fact a dead beat wow the nerve of some women on CM do you not have nothing better to do then bash other women??? And if you don't want to hear them complain about it why surround yourself with women who talk about it excuse yourself from the conversation. I am thankful for my dead beat of a father because if it was it for him and my mother i wouldn't be here!

Answer by Marie_07 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• To give people like you something to talk about....

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Let's face it, all guys are losers

No they are not!!! Just because you happened to pick one, doesn't mean they all are.

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Bull. I know a woman who had a baby with a guy who had 5 children before he had one with her, and doesn't take care of any of them. I knew a girl in high school whose boyfriend smacked her in the face in front of a whole crowd of people, and she still married him. Don't tell me people change.
    Answer by Anonymous

Yes, it's true that some women do know what they're getting into. But there are MANY more that don't.

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My dd's father is an ASS. He was fine when we were dating but around the time I pregnant, he starting doing drugs

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2011