Name one thing that might cause you to doubt your salvation?

This is not a debate question. It is for those who believe that they have Salvation through Jesus Christ. This is not a question to say anyone is better because of their choice, just was wondering what they thought. Plz be nice. thank you

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 7:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• nothing.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Well for one no church leader would ever answer my questions I had about God and Jesus. The would change the subject.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Nothing.

Answer by missanc at 7:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Nothing
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes, I agree salvation is of God through Jesus. I guess someone might question why Jesus would save a sinner like me.
    when I think about my sinful life in comparison to the riches of his grace. But, i agree this is not a topic anyone should doubt because God is trustworthy and , praise God Jesus will save u to the uttermost. I really get irritated by those religions that preach salvation comes by any other means then by Jesus himself. These false religions especially catholic r Leading people to hell.
    Anonymous

• The ultimate Deceiver, Satan.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 8:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Nothing anymore, I've already been through that lesson!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• What did it for me was the errors and contradictions in the bible--and that fact that my minister couldn't explain them to me in a rational way. Now, I don't have that problem anymore, because fairy tales don't have to be rational or error-free.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Okay I'm just an odd ball on this one. Never doubted it even when my convections changed. Do I believe in Jesus, not any more. When I did, I never doubted salvation. Now, I don't doubt salvation. It's not even an issue for me. Am I saved or not? I know it depends on who holds to what doctrine. But as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter. It's just a neat metaphysical puzzle to ponder every once in a while.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I don't doubt but sometimes I get stressed and sad about the way life is. I wonder but never doubt. I think things out and always remember the real answer :) to all the problems.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 10:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2011