why is breaking up so hard to do

why is breaking up so hard to do ? to make a long story short me and my ex fiance where together 8 months 3 months into our realationship he proposed i said yes! than thats when shit hit the fan he he broke his neak than he wanted to accuse me of cheating and tempers than this dec he wanted to accuse me of doing drugs like meth, now comon if you look at my pics you can clearly see im not into drug my son is my life and i would never bring myself or let my son down like that. so everything has been not the same i look and see him diff, i though and saw mysef more of his mother than being his fiace and future wife. i became not happy no more and i ended it its not fair to both of us if im not happy and to be together just hanging there like a tooth about ready to fall out of a lil kids mouth, i love him to death but as of no he needs to get stuff together and i as well i need to go back to school and get my sons behavior issues together hes 4 and i think he has ADD. im at the point its so quiet at my place because my ex fiance is not here and its to the point i do miss him and wish i had him to hold but i know us being apart and having space and not being together is best for now

kris8525

Asked by kris8525 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know why, but it is. I cried for days until I got back with my bf. Love him so much, couldn't imagine
    life without him. Really. It is hard, I don't have advice, but I'd like to say I know what your going through. Hugs!!
    Things will get better-and I was told if you let him/her go the sooner, the more easy it will be. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• You need to get yourself together, take care of your son, & then worry about closing the door on your ex finance it sounds like you have allot going on but right now put you & your son first i know its hard but you can do it remember god would never put us through anything he knew you couldn't make it through!!!!!!!!!

Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Something else to consider...1) You are doing the right thing for you & ur son. He needs u right now & u need to heal. 2)In remembering him, remember that when someone breaks their neck, they feel less than than a man. He doesn't want to put you through what's happening to him. Also, the meds he takes may be effecting his perception, distorting everything. If he is self distructing, trying to take u with him, u don't need that either. My point. Don't walk out of the relationship bitter. Forgive him for he doesn't realize what he's doing. He is however speaking from his heart, which means he's always had trust issues with you, he just had better control over it while you were dating. Again, another red flag that you don't need to be in his life. Anyone controling you, is a red flag that they are usually the ones that are unfaithful. I have HDD. They have good meds that help now! Hope this helps u 2!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 11:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I dont know why it is.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2011