i dont know what to do any more..?

im so sick of being pushed around and moved around like a nothing. no one wants me around any more. i dont understand what i do that makes them feel that way. im a single mom of 2 with pretty much no help. im only 20 yrs old! my kids father just now kicked me out.. im due any day! my sisters dont want me in their house and they made that clear when i was 6 months pregnant. i cant go to my parents they r in another state. i need help i dont know what do to. no job no car NOTHING! any time i try for an apartment through sub. they tell me i NEED a job. and section 8 isnt takn apps/.. what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• This sounds like a really horrible situation for you. I know you said your parents are in another state, but I think that you should consider going to them for help. Best of luck to you!
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 8:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i cant they live in the middle of the woods. with 4 dogs in a 2 bed room. if something were to happen theres nothing for me to do! and all my medicaid and government help is in this state. Theres no room for me and 2 kids. not to mention they hardly ever have water they have a well. its not healthy to have kids down there... i had been down there when i 1st got pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Do you have cash assistance and food stamps??? If you do that can be considered income. And the father is going to have to give you child support. Find out exactly when Section 8 opens and get on the waiting list asap. I know it's hard my kids father moved out, he is coming back, but I looked into and applied for everything. Well, if you want to talk just send me a message or something. I am 21 so I know how it feels to be a young mother. Good luck with everything.
    bphockeymom20

Answer by bphockeymom20 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• How are the churches there? Do they help or are they able to help? Can they give you information maybe where to go for help...I'll be praying for you and the family. Don't give up just keep asking around ...God Bless.
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Try United Way or a local church to find out about resources. I hate to ask, but why has everyone turned their back on you? It seems pretty harsh to put a pregnant woman on the streets.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• u sound like me about 2 yrsa ago i went to a shelter with me and my son who was about 4 then i was pregnant with me daughter they helpedd me find a job and a place for me and my family thats where i also find god may he help u
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 11:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You need to get legal help and file for child support, for the 2 kids and the one on the way!!! This will give you some immediate cash flow. Tell the kids' father he can start paying you now, or he can wait for the court papers but either way, they'll get the money for you.
    You had also better start thinking of how to earn money...I know you're about to have your 3rd child, but they are your responsibility and you'll have to find child care and a job in the not too distant future. Can you qualify for any type of job training through the state?
    tomsbride

Answer by tomsbride at 12:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Also, you may qualify for welfare. Hate to see anyone dependent on the "system" but I think you and your kids need some immediate assistance.
    tomsbride

• i have only 2 kids NOT 3... 15 month old and one on the way i tried everything u all have said. child support is tryin told him only 50 a month for now he doest work! and im on welfare. shelters told me my daughter is too little and they dont want pregnant people i tried places for pregnant women and they told me to give my daughter up... i dont know any more... churches say government assistant thats all they really tell me
    Anonymous