new season of biggest loser

didnt it just start? theres a couple from columbia sc on there. heard it on radio didnt catch when it starts. what nite is it on?

devonsmama1

Asked by devonsmama1 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Tuesdays at 8, it started last week
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 7:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• First episode from last week is on Hulu.  You can watch them free there.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• This season I think some of the contestants should even be on there. It's supposed to be on motivating and educating people on healthy living. Why on earth would you put a gold medalist on there? He has access that some of us only dream of! In fact I believe he owns a gym.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 7:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My daughter and her kids watch it all the time so I decided I would too. But it is really kind of pathetic. And I find it is kind of hard to look at the extremely obese people. Its not my idea of entertainment. And,who wants to be on TV with all their fat showing? No self respect. I quit watching last season after about two episodes. Reality shows are not my thing.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2011