Anyone hate Twilight?

I sure do! Cant stand it! lol VAMPIRES ARE NOT MEANT TO BE SPARKELY WHEN THE SUN HITS THEM! LOL

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I wouldn't say I "hate" the Twilight movies .....that word is used way too often....but they are kind of silly and shallow. Who could be in love with a Vampire? Not me.And I don't think he is even that good looking.
    I prefer reality,myself.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• lol funny
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• You have to remember that they were written for the teenaged girl. They are perfect for that age group. And there for the movies are geared towards that age group also.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• They are not worth my time to hate.. lol

watch this video... it is damn interesting

Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 8:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• never seen them.. but i hate the twilight phenom!
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 8:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am shocked at how many grown women are enthralled with Twilight. It is an indication of the immaturity of a large portion of our adult population.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Ugh sparkly vampires?Seriously? I don't think the books are even good for teenagers. Maybe 10 year olds might be interested in that crap. I know when I was a kid and teenager, we were all into REAL, ballsy vamps who could seriously kick some ass but were also sexy (Spike, for example lol). Which is why I'm so thankful that most of my friends didn't go Twilight crazy. A few did, but the rest of us maintained our sanity. I wouldn't say that I totally hate Twilight,because I have read worse books and seen worse movies, but I am very far from actually liking them.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am not crazy about the whole sparkle thing but I do like the series. They are really good books and my husband even enjoyed reading them (minus the sparkle).
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I can't stand Twilight!

I myself am a Harry Potter fan. I am the same age (21) as Daniel Radcliffe, Emma and Rupert. Started reading them when I was 11 and I'm waiting for the last part of the final movie! CAN'T WAIT!

By the way, I'm sure if Robert Patterson hadn't played in Harry Potter first he wouldn't have been picked to play in Twilight. He played Cedric Diggory in the 4th movie. "Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire"

rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Not only do they sparkle like diamonds in the sunlight, they also enjoy a good game of baseball when it storms. LOL
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011