We're all supposed to be mom's on here right?

So why are some of these MOTHER'S so RUDE and nasty with there words and phrases? I've seen some rude, cruel mean comments from some MOM'S who need there attitude adjusted and mouth washed out with soap!!! I just don't understand =(

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It's just what some people are like. The best thing we can do is just to ignore them. They're like children if you don't give them any attention they'll stop their temper tantrums.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It takes all kinds for the world to go around. We wouldn't truly appreciate all the kindness in the world is we didn't get to see this nastiness all the time.
    So think of it this way--they are doing us a favor.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Some of the words they use when they are having a tantrum....such as the "F" word..... are pretty dsgusting but I guess Moms don't care. I just hope they are not like that at home in front of ther kids. Scary thought!!!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Unfortunately when you get a bunch of women together it's bound to happen whether it's in person or online. Some I think just need to get off and deal with whatever issues they are having at home instead of taking out their judgemental anger on someone else. Either that or they just don't have enough to do or enough drama at home.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• This is what unfortunately happens when thousands of hormonal and frustrated women get together.

Answer by older at 8:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I completely agree!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do not understand either OP. As so many say..it is the internet. I think some need to turn it off for a bit and ground themselves again.
    Anonymous

Answer by leah_rai

Exactly!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Because they are unhappy SOB's that have nothing better to do than to bash others to make themselves feel "powerful"
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• They can hide behind the computer and some women should not be mom's. i mean grow up and be more mature about things. that is what i say. i am sad what they are teaching their children.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2011