why are christian in the U.S.A hated more than muslims

i just thought about from seeing what poeple write on here but christains are bad mouthed all the time but yet they say muslim should not be judge bad cause the action of just the radical ones, so why dont you give christain the same respect after all radical christain did not fly planes in to builings really think and honestly answer and please no bashing

almts915

Asked by almts915 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Doesn't it nail down to one thing??? God made us all! And still Loves us all! If you have excepted him as a personal savior he has a home for you in heaven! Isn't that a good thing? We're not to worry about what others say about us. Only that they see we love and live in his name! And yes we will always be judged by the people, they have nothing better to do. So wave and say God Bless You, no matter what way they choose to serve him. Have a Great Day!
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• This question can tie in to the previous one about false Christians giving others a bad name because they are more vocal. Let's expand on this by saying that the false Christians scream about how bad the Muslims are based on the events of Sept 11 alone but they ignore similar actions done by other radical Christians. They themselves are not radical but they are being hypocritical. Just as you would not have others judge all Christians judge you on the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, Christians should not judge all Muslims by the actions of the terrorists on Sept 11. Once Christians (and I say Christians in reference to the vocal ones) stop being the pot calling the kettle black then they will stop being called on it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• There's enough hate for everyone...it's not just Christians that are hated on. You just have to look past it. Those people will have to face God about their actions...don't worry about it!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• A critical analysis of a belief system is not "hating" an entire group of people... Pointing out the hypocracies of some of the followers of that belief system is not "hating" an entire group of people either.

thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 9:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• "after all radical christain did not fly planes in to builings". Neither did ALL Muslims.

Don't whine and cry that us Christians are being treated unfairly if you're going to treat Muslims unfairly.

Kristi said everything else I was going to say.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i am sorry in dont know who westboro baptist church , did they kill people or something when did that happen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• It's interesting from the way you ask the question that you assume Muslims should be the most hated group. Showing a personal bias perhaps? Why should any group be broadly hated for the actions of a few? I think that is the question you are asking. The answer is it happens all the time - and its really an awful feeling when you are in that group. While I have no idea how you would stop it, I can hope it will teach others to think before hating blindly, but I am not holding my breath.
    b_cheerful

Answer by b_cheerful at 9:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Westboro Baptist Church is a hate group hiding under the guise of religion picketing everything from homosexual relationships to our dead soldiers with slogans such as "God hates fags", "God hates America" and "Thank God for dead marines". It's not a group any Christian should want to associate themselves with.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• duster i did not say all muslim did but you just proved my point your a christain and you are bashing me for a question that i asked cause anytime i see a christian post any qquestion on here they get bashed and i will say this thoe i dont hate muslim but you should know there is a big difference between muslim and christains the christain bible does not say for us to kill unbelievers where as their bible does i have read thier bible i was not born a christain my mother is wican my father God is beer i did not become a chrsitain until after i was married and had my first child and read all the books to find out what i believe
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• krist sounds like a group of bad people preaching hate , i dont agree with them but they still did not kill thousands of people did they , i am sorry i dont agree with them but this is a free nation and they have the right to feel the way they do , but no one has the right to kill , do you think hating homosexauls is the same thing as 911
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2008