Kinda stressing out here

Can someone please tell me what is going on. If my cycle is back to normal (28)days my period should have been here on Monday the 3rd. It still hasn't showed up but I have the feeling that it is coming but I have had that feeling for over a week. I didn't have sex since mid November I can't remember but I'm pretty sure my period was normal. I'm sure that I ovulated this month. Can someone please tell me what could be happening. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Some women get their period when prego....but if your not I wouldn't stress yet. My cycle changed after I had my son to a 40day cycle. Get a test, see your gyno if your still worried, good luck
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am thinking you worrying could be the problem. Relax and do not think about it and sure enough mom is at your door. Sometimes just being overly stressed will slow the process.
    Ozaki48

Answer by Ozaki48 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2011