if you have eye issues with graves disease; does your vision come back?

Had graves disease for about 6 months, since December 26 had and was treated for somthing resembeling pink eye, finily got so bad with pain went to and eye dr and fot treated but now my vision is off in that eye. i am scared. will it come back? calling to get back into the dr tommorow instead of wed but will my vision correvt itself over time. it is giving me such a bad headache

jjlwallace

Asked by jjlwallace at 8:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• Not sure, heres a bump!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I had vision problems before, and those did not go away. Before I knew I had Grave's I thought I had terrible allergies; my eyes were always watering and it felt like I had sand in them; that has improved a lot since I was treated. My Grave's diagnosis and treatment were in 2005, and it took over a year to get the medication kinks worked out correctly. GL!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011