to sick!!

I just posted yesterday but my obs nurse line is not calling me back.. Im unable to keep anything down fluids nothing tried just about everything over the counter. Now im just throwing up a very foul tasting bright yellow tissuey fluid. should i get checked out?

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 9:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you should get checked out. At least, I would. I'd call the on-call doctor.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• If you're vomiting yellowish fluid, it's probably stomach acid, I've thrown it up myself. If you've been throwing up for a few days and not able to keep anything down, you really should go to the ER or see your doctor in the morning so they can hook you up to an IV if necessary.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It sounds like you should be in the hospital getting rehydrated. Also, ask for Zofran. It can help with the nausea. If you take it, also take Colace because it can cause constipation. I went through this myself with my DD. It stinks, but the end result is totally worth it :)
    kmstockwell

Answer by kmstockwell at 9:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2011