???? adult content

OK i'm 33 and was wondering if any of u ladies out there could help e out,well my period lasts forever now,for a week i will bleed and then for the next 4-5 days its barly a trickle but still there.My doctor said that as we age our flow changes but it's so annoying.Do u think there is something wrong and the doctor just not pay attention??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• i think that the doc wants to think its not a big deal but its ur body. my period used to be long and horrible. now its lighter and still horrible. however i have also started taking ibprofin from the day before till the day after. good luck
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It depends. Is your doc a full fledged gyno or just a family practice? A FP doc may not be up on all the latest "lady news" information.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 9:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My cycle is changing I would have my period for a week, now I only have it for 3 days. Then sometimes I will stain for 2 more days it all depends. If you do not feel your doctor is giving you the right info you can always get another opinion.
    Anonymous

• He's a full fledge gyno,he did my c-section whn i had my daughter,i confused it was neva like this befor
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2011