SIL is crazy about our involvement

SIL is pregnant with first child and she is obsessed with my DH, her brothers , involvement in HER pregnancy. I am not sure were this stemmed from, but SIL had her Husband send me mean and rude email talking negatively about my DH.

We have a DDand another on the way so I am not sure if this maybe a reason for their actions. We have had them, SIL and husband, over for dinners and spent holidays with them this past year, so I am not sure where this idea of DH being rude stemmed from. Any suggestions on what may be going on with SIL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe pregnancy hormones? lol not sure but good luck !
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Did her brothers get a nasty email, too?
    Who knows where it's coming from. Ask her. Print out the email and take it with you and ask her. Then she can't say _____ was never said. Maybe it is hormones. Maybe she's just lost her mind. But, you should talk with her, so hopefully it doesn't happen again. Talk with her husband, too. Cause HE doesn't have any pregnancy hormones. He just gets the added weight from having the preggo wife, NOT the hormones. He's got no excuse.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Are you sure she might be thinking that it's some type of competition do you?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• well i would have a talk with your sister in law & her husband to see what is bothering her but goodluck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• hormones maybe?
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011