how Did You Feel....

how did you feel the day before you missed your period?

Tomorrow is the day....and I've been having some symptoms...nothing totally definitive though. Today I've been feeling like it could come anytime but only have a clear discharge and a little twinge in the lady area. This morning I had a slight cramp, but neber get cramps...and well if you've seen my questiong for the past few day's you'll know I have some hair falling out, have been tired and gernally getting slight symptoms but nothing like YOWZER! It was the same way last time too....none of the really big stuff. Just small things.

Just wodering how you all felt? Did anyone feel like me and get a Pos?

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 9:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well i just found out that i am 5weeks prego with #2 so as far as feeling weird yes i was tired all the time. but what gave it away was how good i could smell.
    noahsmommy123

Answer by noahsmommy123 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I didn't feel anything that early. Just another day.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I dont really recall feeling any different that early either. But I ovulate a week earlier than most, and I get positive pregnancy tests 5-7 days before missing my period (have done it three times now) so I really cant say since I already knew I was pregnant the day before I miss a period with all of my kids.,
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 10:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011