What does your hubby do to get on your nerves?

Mine is always hateful about everything!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Everything! HAHA Only kidding. He's constantly on his dang on phone!!! Grr makes me angry, especially when we're laying in bed, and I just wanna cuddle but he's on the opposite end on his phone (it's new & he got it for xmas) BUT STILL!!!!!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• He is always feeding my dog candy and junk food. And oh it drives me crazy when he is constantly texting on his phone!!
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Playstation 3!!!!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• He's a ass when it comes to taking me anywhere yes i need to get my licence but its hard to learn stick shift and he dont wanna get a automatic and then hes always watching wrestling and never really spends time with me and always pushes the kdis off on me
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 10:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• OMFG, I could make a list a mile long...
    But, here lately, my DD is 2 and has to be all up in my face. As soon as I put her to bed and come down stairs...he's all up in my personal space. OMFG, I'm like "give me 5 damn minutes to myself"
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• He mumbles and then when I ask him "What?" he says "I love you" when I know darn well that that's not what he said in the first place. I hate that!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• He got new headphones for Christmas. They're noise cancling, gaming headphones that I knew would be a HUGE problem. Which I was not wrong about. Our computers are mere feet from one another and I can shout his name and he won't answer me. Not because he doesn't want to, but because he can't hear me. I have to get up and wave my hand at him or stand within his vision or him to realize I'm even trying to get his attention. Then ontop of that ... When he says "I'll be in, in a minute" .... That's ALWAYS been an issue. That means another 5-10 minutes before I have to go wrangle him again. UGH! He's a gamer... A damn gamer. Annoying all in itself!

We've had children for two years and I'm about to push out our third. Yet he still acts as though he doesn't know the routines, their signals, and what-not ... How after two years can he not know all of that? Drives me freaking insane!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Breathing...JK!...no, really.....
    msm67

Answer by msm67 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Mine is a professional aggravator

Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• drags his feet omg lol drives me crazy
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2011