Your last month of pregnancy?

What was the last month like, worries, stresses, complaints, pains? What are some things you did? Were you excited/anxious? How was your emotions? How did you know you were in labor, did you go early? How long did labor last?

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one, but I know I'm not. My s.o. is always telling me its okay I'm not crazy its all normal..

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• nope, no worries, stress, complaints...mainly just...slept lol. with ds i wasn't in labor, we ended up having a c/s the day before his due date. i didn't even have contractions. with dd, i knew i was in labor cuz my water broke. ok so maybe i complained near the end cuz it was getting uncomfortable and the peeing every 3 minutes was annoying, but other than that i was fine. with dd i had no symptoms, i could'a stayed preggo with her forever...she thought so too. the child was a week late!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Well my son came 3 weeks early so I wasn't expecting him to come when he did.

But I was nesting in my last month..cleaning, re-organizing his clothes. I was nervous only because my pregnancy had some issues...other then that I was excited to meet my baby boy! This was my 2nd pregnancy so my labor was short. I pushed for a 1/2 hour and then he arrived. My 1st pregnancy i was induced and i was in labor for 8 hours.

Your not the only one. This is a special time to be excited as well as nervous. Enjoy your last month!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• With my first I had the normal "Am I going to be a good mom?", "Will I be able to handle this?" kind of worries. However, I kep assuring myself I'd do just fine and it'd be easy. Which helped even after the baby was born. With all three (Third due in on the 8th of February) I had groin pain, inner hip pain, and with my second lower back pain. Right now my son is head down and when I walk, get in and out of the car, squat down, (etc) I am in horrible pain. Because he's pushing out the hip bones and pelvic bones. With all three I became very anxious as the due date got closer. I was/am very excited and ready to start the new chapter. I am not a patient person when it comes to waiting for things, so this tests me to no end. I definately don't enjoy pregnancy as a whole, but I love (love, love) the end result. Therefore, I'm getting excited and am very anxious, and I as well just want this part of the process to be over with.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• (Continue) For my last month with all three I started doing squats. With this pregnancy I added some Yoga and other Pilates moves to help strengthen my muscles and help bring the baby down. I as well try to get out to the store to walk around as often as I can. It's easier to go to a store to take walks since it's 20 degrees outside during the day here in Mid-Michigan. Most of my time is spent taking care of my one year old and two year old, so I haven't really hit any nesting sperts. When I do I just prepare for the baby and try to get everything as clean and orginized as I can. I also .. tend to drive everyone nuts, because I'm soo anxious and impatient I constantly talk about getting this kid out of me. Ha!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• With my first, I was SCARED! Then again, I was gonna be an 18 year old mother. I was worried, and did i mention scared? lol Labor and delivery scared the H*LL outta me =( I was induced a week after my due date, I went in at 8am started pitocin at 9am, had Kaydence at 859 pm same day. Pushed for only 15-20 minutes, then out came a 10.7lb baby girl! I had sciatica also, DO SQUATS and KEGELS <<< WORKS WONDERS!!!!!!!! you will be fine though, goodluck to you, i hope you deliver a happy healthy baby and no matter what he/she will be beautiful!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2011