what should i do????

I'm 36 2+ pregnant for the last 3 days I haven't been sleeping well I've been in so much pain I wake up crying normally during the day isn't too bad but today I have been in that much pain its been putting me in tears my stomach is so tender everytime he moves its sore I can't sit up straight but I can't lay down I am beginning to find it really hard to breath normally I'm in such a state I don't know what to do. Can any help me??

jaydey_baibee

Asked by jaydey_baibee at 10:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctor....
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Are you having contractions?

This late in the game your not going to get much sleep and there is no comfortable way to sit or lay down. If your in pain then you need to contact your ob in the morning.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes, see your Doctor. That much pain is not normal. I had three babies. My third was over 8 pounds but I NEVER felt that much pain in my abdomen or anywhere that would cause me to lose sleep or cry. If you are not in labor, that pain is not normal. Good luck.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• you need to go to the hospital if your in that
    much pain
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i AGREE go to the dr asap !!
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Thanks for all your comments... ion seeing my doctor on wed hopefully I can last :)
    jaydey_baibee

Comment by jaydey_baibee (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2011