moms with more than one babies...

I have a almost ten years old daughter which she helps so much with my four month old girl!
I am wondering if I get pregnant now and when the baby is born my youngest will be a little over a year old..
is it very hard to take care of them while my oldest daughter goes to school and my husband works average 9 hours a day

im curious lol
Im a stay home mom...

thanks
stacey

tiggerneeyore

Asked by tiggerneeyore at 8:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think it depends on how you are as a person. I started staying home when my 3rd child was born. So I was home most days with a 5 YO, 3 YO, and a newborn. There were times when I thought I could not do it. I just found things to keep the entertained and we made it through. My husband was always really good about giving me a break and if I got desperate I would call a friend or family member to come over and spend some time with us.

My children are 11, 9 and 7 now and I still stay home. For me it worked and I loved it.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I am a mother of a 2yr old a 10m old and i am 30wks pregnant. IMO wait just a little longer a iknow you have baby fever. But it will subside. For me right now it is very hard and I dont know how i'm going to handle it when our new baby comes.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lol yes its hard!! i have a 3yr old and a 5 month old. but its worth it. they both stay home the hardest thing is shopping and going out but its getting easier now. good luck!

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I got pregnant (unintentionally) when my baby was only 3 months old. I was very scared at first but eventually relaxed and knew that i would be able to handle it. My boys are now 16 months and 4 months and it is great. It was a little hard the first day or two but then it evened out was great. The baby slept a lot so I was able to still give my 1 year old a lot of attention. If you are calm and take the day as it comes you'll do great!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 9:16 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Right now my kids are 11, 2 (27 months), and 11 months. It isn't bad.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My two sons, who are now 3 and 2 (they are 17 months apart) were not so hard to handle at first. Its now that they are running around that its hard. However, it is a manageable chaos :) You'll be fine..everyone worries about it but when it comes...none of us would change a thing!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 2:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008