Does weight watchers online really work?

I am trying to lose 30-40 pounds and I am trying to figure out which weight loss plan I should use. I have heard several people talk about weight watchers, but I am not sure if I should go that route. If you have any other weight loss plans that have been successful for you, then please share with me. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Weight Watchers is the BEST diet program to use because it is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change. You are taught proper portions, which foods are most filling. You are not deprived of any food. I am going back on Weight Watchers soon. The first time I was on it, I lost 10 pounds in less than a month...it came off easily.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I agree weight watchers is the best!!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 11:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• ww is great!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• How much does WW cost?
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 11:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• how expensive is ww?
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I did the in-person WW...I needed the weigh in "accountability"...but I've heard good things about the online program =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 11:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Weight watchers is Great... I went to weight watchers and lost 25 lbs and my mom lost 41 lbs. I was also looking into the online program seems great bc you can keep track of it thru your phone. I am going back to weight watchers in about 2 weeks bc i want to try the Special K diet first and see how that works out for me ::)
    miamigrl86

Answer by miamigrl86 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i've never done weight watchers, i've always been happy with my success on my own...
    asil

Answer by asil at 2:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I know several people that have had great success with it and it has been around a LONG time, so that does say something!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I've had 2 aunts do WW and lose a good amount of weight!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2011