Going crazy!

I got a spa gift certificate for Christmas and I can't find it anywhere. I remember at first I couldn't find the card it was in, but then I found it. I was checking out spas in my area and that is the last time I remember seeing it. I'm sure I probably put it somewhere safe, but I've looked everywhere. Why didn't I just put it in my wallet? I could really cry! Does this happen to you? I'm usually very good with putting important things in safe places........my husband knew I really need a massage and it was such a thoughtful gift....I feel so bad. I also got a new purse for Christmas and so I switched purses that day....checked both and I just can't find it. :(

(wasn't sure what category, so I put it here)

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• stupid question but i do this all the time. did you check your phone book? like i said i always look in the weird places, once i found the car keys in the freezer! good luck don't worry, once you stop looking you'll find.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• do you know the spa? call them, they'll have a record of the gift certificate (by number, etc) and you can explain you lost it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Well, it's through spa finder.com. I can go to any spa in my area. I would if they would have record of it.
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I just called spafinder and they said there's no way to track it, so I really hope I find it.
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i do stuff like that too! one time i lost my nephews pacifier and looked for it for hours while the baby was screaming for it. finally found it & guess where it was .. ... around my finger. hahaha!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I'm can't find the entire Christmas card, so I'm hoping it's stashed somewhere safe. I don't know where though, considering that I already looked in all the places that I usually put things. I really just don't know why I didn't immediately put it in my wallet. That would have made too much sense, I suppose.
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• call the spa and see if they have your name.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I found it! YAY!!!
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think we have all done something like this at one time or another.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yay to finding it. Seems like I am always looking for something. I need a better system then put it all in a shop rite bag when company comes!!!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2011