Any other....

Any other step mommies out there?!?!?!?

Im the only one I know and I want someone to talk to lol!!!

Also, if you are a biological mother and your child has a stepmom, I would also like to know :)

NessGuinness

Asked by NessGuinness at 11:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am a stepmom. I have a 6 year old ss. i have known him since he was 2, when dh and I started going out. We have been married for 2 years.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Awesome! I have a 4 y/o SD and have been "mommy" to her since she was 1 y/o. DH and I will be married 2 yrs in May.

SD's BM is so horrible to DH and me about DD and is also really short with DD when it has to do with us, I feel like having someone to talk to sometimes who may have gone through or is currently going through the same things would be helpful.

Do you and DH have custody of SS?
    NessGuinness

Comment by NessGuinness (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am a step mom of two. Check out the step mom groups and Friend me!! I'd LOVE to be able to chat with other mommies that are going through the same things.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• There is a stepmom group?!?! Awesome lol I will try to find it and I will add you!
    NessGuinness

Comment by NessGuinness (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2011