Movie Question

I'm trying to think of this movie I watched as a kid. I'm thinking it was a play that was recorded or a made for tv movie but i'm not sure. And I think it may have been a musical. All I can remember about it was there was a couple and someone didn't want them getting married so two goofballs kidnap the girl's boyfriend. They go back to the girls house to tell her of the "tragic accident" where her bf dies. There's some part with a dark forest and i think the trees were talking? Also some very big party in town and if i'm not mistaken some russian dancers or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• It sounds like the nightmare I had when I ate pepperoni pizza and green apples.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 12:23 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• waiting for the answer to this one, may want to watch this movie.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Not sure what it was but certainly based on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliette with a quick addition of the Wizard of Oz dark forest. The writer's were certainly not original!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have no idea.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It rings a bell, I think i've seen it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011