Calling you coupon pros! Help a beginner out. =)

I live in a small town. Our weekend paper has one of those little coupon papers inside, I usually find very few things in there that I use. I had this bright idea to pick up a paper from a larger town today, I don't know why I didn't think of that before! Like three times the manufacturers coupons. Wooo hoo! :) Anyways, there were of course some regular grocery store ads in there, stores that are also in my area. Are the coupons in there good in my area also? I'm talking big chain stores like Safeway. Those ought to be useable in my local store right?

Jessica157

Asked by Jessica157 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Shopping

• yes
    Anonymous

• Your local small store doesn't have to honor another store's coupons. You might want to call and ask them first before you show up with a tone of Safeway coupons that the clerk won't accept.

GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2011