What is this pain????

For the past 2 days I've had this off and on stabbing pain in my side/upper back just below my ribs. I am not pregnant. Has anyone ever had a kidney stone? What do they feel like?? There are no other symptoms though. I just started on birth control pills a month ago and I'm also feeling pain in my ovary areas....not sure if it could be related to the pill?? I've never had painful periods before so I am not sure what is normal!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• look into galbladder
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Gallbladder or liver? They're up in that area. It might be worth a call to the doc to rule out kidney or gall stones. Stone pain will take your breath away. People would rather go into labor (of course, you get a better reward in the end that way!).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I had stabbing pain in my stomach and when you presssed on my pancreas it hurt I was diagnosed with gall bladder stones and they want to remove my bladder. I am looking into eating healthier and alternative ways to get rid of my gall bladder stones. I suggest you go to your dr and have them do blood work and an ultrasound this is how they found out what I am going through I wish you the best of luck.
    wwjd2007

Answer by wwjd2007 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2011