How has everyones day been?

Mines been fairly decent. I cleaned, cooked, gave my girls a bath, and watched tv with them. Oh and went grocery shopping before this big snow storm hits us haha

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wonderful. We all got to go to church together, without one of us staying home with a sick kiddo. Them seem to have been passing it around to each other! lol The rest of the day we lounged!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My day was pretty great woke up around 10am, made breakfast for my kids, hung out with them until 4 when i had to take my step son back to his bio mom, then home tommake dinner and hang out with my family. So far this year is kick ass.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My Sunday has been alittle busy. My son is teething and cry over everything. My daughter came back from her dad's and he visited for awile. She running around hyped up on sugar he gave her. Then when he left i had to saet down and take a time out before i cooked, clean bottles and bibs, and serve dinner and "shut down" the kitchen. now finally got every one to sleep and is having alittle me time b4 it go to bed.
    strongnbrave

Answer by strongnbrave at 12:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Mine has been OK, we had to car shop bec my 15 yr old Subabaru died, and boy even a used car is expensive. I watched some TV, was on and off here a few times, did some laundry, tooka some Christmas decorations down, and that's about it.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I went to Target and impulse bought a bunch of crap. Other than that it's been okay. I watched American Psycho and read most of the evening.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:34 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It's snowing today and well it's cold but it was nice to stay in with my hubby and kids. We watched Wall-E and had a good night together. I kind of wish we could have more days like this. :)
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• its a new day, just started, check back later on.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 8:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Good day. My sister is visiting from out of state and we are having fun.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• ive had a migrane all day so not very well,but thanks for asking.................
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2011