Playlist?

I notice that many of you have "Playlist" on your home pages.

How do you add this to your page? Is it just another widget?

Do you have to pay for it?

From where do you get the musical selections? Do you have to pay for them? Or can you just copy them from your iTunes library? And how do you do that?

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 12:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You can add the project playlist widget fairly easily, and yes, it's totally free. Go to playlist.com, make a free account and create a playlist. Then come back to Cafemom, click add a widget, find the project playlist one and follow the instructions, which will simply entail copying and pasting the code from project playlist. It's pretty easy. I'm no techie and I've done this one.
    Sorry, I don't know anything about the iTunes question you asked.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:23 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Just add the Playlist Widget follow the direction.  There is no fee to it and you can also make as many Playlist's on your homepage.  If you see someone else with a song you like you can add to your Playlist by clicking the Add and then select your Playlist you want to add it to. Just look up the artist you enjoy and add to your new Playlist.   Have fun! 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2011